In-kind donations support residents of our shelter and youth transitioning to independent living in the Community Support & Aftercare Program.
We are currently looking for the following items:
- NEW underwear and socks (male & female)
- NEW sweaters and sweatpants (male & female)
- New or gently used winter jackets and winter boots (male & female)
- Flip-flops (new or gently used)
- Locks for lockers (new or gently used)
- Pots, pans and lids
- Bowls, cups, eating & cooking utensils
- Can openers, toasters, microwave ovens
- Kettles, tea cups and coffee mugs
- Serving bowls, plastic containers with lids
- Toiletries (unopened)
- Pasta Sauce
- Peanut butter
- Salad dressing
- Condiments (sriracha, ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, stir fry sauce)
Due to limited donation storage areas, we kindly ask that you only donate items on our wish list.
Please email email@example.com if you have items to donate!